Do you believe great companies are predicated on great design and user experiences? Are you excited to join an early stage company and build a product that will change the future of work? If so, we're looking for a Founding Product Designer, you will be reporting to the Head of Product and be a part of a small team that defines and executes our product vision.
Teamstand exists to solve the problems of lost communication and app overload. We envision a future where task-oriented communications are triaged and monitored automatically, and key information from multiple systems can be viewed in context with related conversations. Simplicity is at the heart of our design ethos; we believe the customer journey to the new and unknown should feel common along the way.
Want to know how you will contribute? You will…
- Establish design as a critical function at Teamstand by leading end-to-end product UI/UX design, design process/infrastructure, and culture
- Collaborate with product and engineering to design efficient solutions, ensure designs are developed as scoped, and promote usability of our product user experience
- Harvest user, customer and market research to inform product decisions
- Host design sessions and share work regularly for feedback from clients and the full Teamstand team (especially those in client-facing roles)
- Drive the direction of Teamstand’s brand, visual identity, and assist in the creation of marketing assets and collateral
Recommended experience includes…
- 6+ years of product design experience at a B2B SaaS company
- A BA/BS degree in Design, Interaction Design, or a related/equivalent field of study
- Designing for desktop and mobile experiences
- Passion for staying up-to-date with current design trends across industries and platforms
- Designing collaboration tools (this one is a bonus!)
- Embracing change and striving in uncertainty
What we offer you...
- The opportunity for transformational growth, professionally and personally, by joining as our lead product designer, with the opportunity to scale the function in the future
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside and outside the office through various activities
- Competitive compensation and medical, dental, and vision from day one and 401(k)
Teamstand is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.