At Teampay, we believe in a world where finance teams create a more efficient business with less friction and happier employees. Our distributed spend management software modernizes how companies manage spending by delivering intelligent automation, robust integrations, and a delightful user experience.
Top-performing finance teams leverage Teampay to gain control and visibility into spending, while empowering employees to move at the speed of business. Led by an experienced team with prior exits, Teampay has raised double-digit millions of capital from prominent venture investors including CrossCut Ventures, Tribe Capital, Precursor Ventures, and CoVenture.
We're an agile team building software that’s revolutionizing how companies spend their money. Joining Teampay at this early stage is an opportunity to grow your skill set, build a company, and get paid to do it.
About the role
We are looking for a good product manager. In this role you will be a partner to the business, responsible for defining the why, when, and what behind the Teampay card. You will own the end to end strategy of the card while defining and executing feature enhancements. Customer interviews, market research, and internal direction will help you ruthlessly prioritize features and requirements. This is an opportunity to join a scaling product team, where you will have an immediate and meaningful impact on the business.
- Define commercial card strategy and execution by prioritizing feature enhancements and project management with a focus on competitive gap analysis, delivery economic management, commercialization and market readiness for product pricing and training
- Leverage market research, internal data, client feedback, and customer insights to proactively configure our payment products and identify opportunities for enhancements
- Collaborate with Operations, Marketing, Engineering, and Finance to support compliance and risk while setting pricing and budgeting costs
- Coordinate execution with networks (Visa, Mastercard), banks, embossers and processors to determine what products/services serve our needs with a strong focus on prioritization and implementation
- Use customer data and insights to develop marketing materials
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, Finance or similar discipline, MBA preferred
- 4+ years consulting or financial services roles, and/or
- 2+ years financial product management
- Knowledge of payment card markets, products and processes
- Familiarity with design thinking and product methodologies, including JTBD and user-centered design
- A high degree of emotional intelligence (EQ), particularly as it applies to product management
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You work towards a “growth mindset” including experience in the controlled chaos of a startup. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if you’d like to apply, please include a cover letter with three most admired B2B sales pitches (could be yours or others) & why you chose those examples.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status