At Teampay, we believe in a world where finance teams create a more efficient business with less friction and happier employees. Our distributed spend management software modernizes how companies manage spending by delivering intelligent automation, robust integrations, and a delightful user experience.
Top-performing finance teams leverage Teampay to gain control and visibility into spending, while empowering employees to move at the speed of business. Led by an experienced team with prior exits, Teampay has raised double-digit millions of capital from prominent venture investors including CrossCut Ventures, Tribe Capital, Precursor Ventures, and CoVenture.
We're an agile team building software that’s revolutionizing how companies spend their money. Joining Teampay at this early stage is an opportunity to grow your skill set, build a company, and get paid to do it.
About the role
As a UI/UX Designer at Teampay, you will be responsible for the ideation and creation of our overall user experience, visual language, and product interfaces. We're looking for a well-rounded individual who:
- Has a passion for visual design and especially UI/UX. Building an intuitive and functional interface for a complex financial application certainly isn't a cake walk, and many of our customers are more concerned about functionality + efficiency than beautiful UIs.
- Has a proven design process: You enjoy gathering anecdotes and artifacts from customers, collecting behavioral patterns, walking through the user journey, developing wireframes and prototypes, testing them with customers, and iterating from the beginning all over again.
- Is able to work a functional, wireframe level, as well as delivering production-ready UI components that are ready for implementation.
- Has the desire to work and thrive in a small team environment. You will be working directly with the product and engineering to turn ideas into reality.
- Has 5+ years of experience working in UI/UX roles
- A portfolio of your work MUST be included along with your resume
Even though you may not fit the requirements perfectly, if you are interested we would encourage you to contact us.
You would be one of the early design hires in an early stage, fast-growing company. As a core member of the product team, you will have a strong impact on the future of Teampay. This is an unusual opportunity to join a business already with traction at the ground floor.
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status