At Teampay, we believe in a world where finance teams create a more efficient business with less friction and happier employees. Our distributed spend management software modernizes how companies manage spending by delivering intelligent automation, robust integrations, and a delightful user experience.
Top-performing finance teams leverage Teampay to gain control and visibility into spending, while empowering employees to move at the speed of business. Led by an experienced team with prior exits, Teampay has raised double-digit millions of capital from prominent venture investors including CrossCut Ventures, Tribe Capital, Precursor Ventures, and CoVenture.
We're an agile team building software that’s revolutionizing how companies spend their money. Joining Teampay at this early stage is an opportunity to grow your skill set, build a company, and get paid to do it.
About the role
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be the primary storyteller and voice of Teampay in the market. You'll help carve out a new category by positioning Teampay as a disruptive force that is modernizing how companies manage spending. The content and collateral you create will equip our sales and customer-facing team members with resources that will guide prospects and users to see and understand our solution.
What you’ll do:
- Develop positioning and messaging, working closely with customers, analysts, and Teampay’s product, sales, and customer success teams to understand the market and the needs of our customers
- Create sales enablement tools, including presentations, marketing collateral, customer case studies, and competitive analysis, and build out a program to deliver content and messaging to the sales team
- Support demand generation and content marketing by generating blog content, eBooks, whitepapers and more to drive inbound demand, nurture leads, and further thought leadership
- Package new features into product releases, owning the strategy for communicating to our customers and ensuring all Teampay employees are consistent in messaging
- Boost the efforts of our partner team with integrations collateral, joint value propositions, and channel enablement
You should have:
- 3+ years of prior B2B Product Marketing experience specifically with SaaS
- Proven track record driving product marketing & sales enablement
- Strong relationship builder with ability to work cross-functionally (as well as up, down and across the organization)
- An understanding of the concept of category design, with previous experience preferred
- The ability to treat marketing as a process, and test, learn and iterate at breakneck speed
- You work towards a “growth mindset” including experience in the controlled chaos of a startup
This position will report to the VP of Marketing and is an unusual opportunity to join a business already with meaningful traction at the ground floor.
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if you’d like to apply, please include a cover note and tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status