What we are looking for / The role
We are seeking an experienced, organized, and efficient Marketing Operations Manager interested in revolutionizing the way app developers test & develop their products. You will build and run the systems and processes that enable Mobot’s marketing team to deliver on our ambitious goals. But you won’t stop there - you will also drive performance improvements - always testing, learning, and optimizing.
This is a critical role that will drive Mobot’s growth by enabling the team to report, track, and document each iteration of our marketing programs.
This role can be fully remote, in-person (NYC), or a hybrid of the two. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are a small but mighty team, and you’ll have the opportunity to play a significant role as we scale our org. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the MarTech stack, marketing automation and demand generation campaign management, lead routing, and data integration
- Guide best practices and ensuring marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented, customized and maintained to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and scale
- Drive continuous improvement in lead scoring model, email nurture, A/B and multivariate testing
- Build reports and analytics dashboards to track website and campaign performance
- Perform analysis of KPIs to surface insights and trends to functional owners
- Work with stakeholders to plan and develop A|B tests to improve conversion at the awareness, consideration, and decision stages
- Maintain a knowledge base of documentation, content, and training material
- Support execution of our ICP and ABM campaigns
- Communicate progress, deliverables, roadblocks, and results - proactively
- 2+ years of work experience in a marketing operations role
- Experience integrating software, creating automations, and auditing data for accuracy
- Expertise building and managing lead-scoring models, funnel and lead-passing operations, email automation and triggering, data compliance processes, and campaign reporting
- Familiar with systems like GA, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, Gong, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and Tableau
- Strong sense of ownership and operational rigor
- Experience with QA/DevOps
- Experience selling SaaS to product/engineering teams
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO, including 1 week company-wide winter break
- 401k with company match
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Much more!
Mobots come in all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds. We're focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply.