What we are looking for / The role
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and articulate sales Product Marketing Manager interested in revolutionizing the way app developers test & develop their products. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will tell product stories across all media – from visual to written to spoken - to evangelize Mobot’s platform.
This role can be fully remote, in-person (NYC), or a hybrid of the two. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
This is a dynamic role, and responsibilities will evolve as you grow with Mobot. Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver end-to-end product marketing programs to support product launches
- Translate complex technical topics into clear, easy to consume content for diverse audiences
- Define differentiated, clear and customer-centric narrative, value props, positioning and messaging customized for each product
- Continuously develop core product marketing deliverables, including positioning, core messaging, naming, sales tools and collateral, case studies, and revenue enablement
- Identify opportunities for sticky, relevant content for prospects, trial users, and existing customers
- Create and publish high-quality content for all stages of the marketing funnel
- Write website copy for features and provide supporting product images, gifs, or videos
- 4+ years product marketing experience in B2B and/or SaaS tech companies, previous high growth start-up experience is preferred
- Proven experience launching new products
- Expertise in writing differentiated and compelling marketing content for developers
- Experience speaking with developers
- Experience developing competitive collateral
- Ability to move iteratively with speed and urgency
- Tenacious in all aspects of your life; are always learning and GSD
- Experience with QA/DevOps
- Experience selling SaaS to product/engineering teams
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO, including 1 week company-wide winter break
- 401k with company match
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Much more!
Mobots come in all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds. We're focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply.