What we are looking for
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated, ambitious Sales Development Representative (SDR) Lead interested in joining an exciting new company where you can have a significant impact. You have at least two years of sales experience, preferably in a technical/DevOps context, but more than anything you have a killer sales track record and extreme selling horsepower.
This role can be fully remote, in-person (NYC), or a hybrid of the two. Wherever you are, you will work Eastern business hours. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
SDR Leads are critical to the growth and success of Mobot! This is a player/coach role where you will be responsible for leading a team of high performing SDRs, developing and qualifying revenue opportunities with new customers, and prospecting via email and phone into specific targets at exciting companies. This role comes with significant upside; top performers have the opportunity to rapidly accelerate within the sales org and to earn significant and increasing compensation targets.
If you love tech, live and breathe technical sales, and think you have what it takes to scale an early-stage company, we think this role is right for you.
We are a small but mighty team, and you’ll have the opportunity to play a significant role as we scale our Sales Development org. This is a critical role, requiring high energy and enthusiasm to secure new revenue - by qualifying and scheduling ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) meetings. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage day-to-day motion of a high performing team of SDRs
- Coach and play to exceed team quotas
- Drive meeting/discovery/pipeline creation by outbound prospecting (email campaigns, LinkedIn, discovery calls, etc.) and qualifying inbound lead
- Train, mentor, and onboard team members, ensuring SDRS have everything they need (tools, processes, and materials) in order to perform at a high level
- Build team culture and motivation through coaching, career development, and incentive programs
- Identify and research new buyer personas and verticals to target
- Monitor SDR team KPIs and report metrics to senior management
- Develop and implement recommendations that continuously improve process, efficiency, and productivity of the team
- At least 2 year of prior tech sales experience
- At least 1 year of management experience
- Natural storyteller (excellent communication, interpersonal skills), but even better listener
- Pro user of modern CRM and sales tools (Gong, LinkedIn, Zoominfo, etc.)
- Highly organized self-starter who can multitask and adapt to rapid change
- Track record of managing people to achieve ambitious goals
- Driven, dynamic, and high-energy personality
- Tenacious in all aspects of your life; are always learning and GSD
- Experience with QA/DevOps
- Experience selling SaaS to product/engineering teams
- NYC-based or ability to work Eastern business hours
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- 401k with employer match
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Much more!
Mobots come in all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds. We're focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply.