PEAK6 InsurTech began with the vision to bring our innovative drive and technology to the insurance sector. Today PEAK6 InsurTech is comprised of National Flood Services, We Insure, and Team Focus Insurance Group. Challenging the status quo and innovating the insurance industry is what we do. We think that there are better ways to get things done, so we decided why not do it ourselves? We’re not your parents’ insurance company – we know that as times change so should the industry. PEAK6 InsurTech having We Insure, National Flood Services, and Team Focus Insurance Group on our side gives us the ability to offer more and expect more. We know that insurance can be complicated, which is why we are here to change what you think about the industry.
PEAK6 InsurTech knows that technology rules just about everything, which is why we wanted to bring insurance to the 21st century. We threw the rule book out the window and are forging our own path in the industry, and we want you to join us. Not sure you know enough about insurance? We will teach you everything you need to know to help you grow into your role and get setup for the future. Joining PEAK6 InsurTech is not just a job, it’s a career path.
Team Focus Insurance Group has been serving the property and casualty insurance industry for 75 years, meaning we have a deep and rich understanding that reaches back generations. This coupled with the backing of PEAK6 InsurTech gives us more power to help us innovate and excel in an industry that we have a storied history with but also learn more about every day.
Team Focus Insurance Group and PEAK6 InsurTech value teamwork and camaraderie – we know that working with great people makes you love your job even more, which is why we are looking for talented professionals who work well together. Partnership and innovation are what drives us, so if you want to develop a career, gain a sense of purpose and accountability all while having fun, we want you to join our team. Learn how we are ensuring the success of our customers, our partners and our people and apply today.
We are currently looking for a Renewal Underwriter to manage a book of insurance business for Commercial P&C lines for the MacNeill Group Managing General Agency. This position is responsible for the generation of new business sales and the renewal retention of the book.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Underwriting, marketing, and promoting commercial lines P&C policies with agents on behalf of partner carriers.
- Partnering with agency clients to understand their insurance and business objectives in order to analyze and research the best coverage available while ensuring adherence to carrier underwriting rules and guidelines for coverage.
- Identifying new coverage opportunities and working with the marketing team to enhance client development and build the book of business. Supporting and training newly appointed agents with our products, markets, and underwriting philosophy.
- Maintaining team production (including quotes) and quality standards to ensure retention and growth of the business. Providing training and guidance to team underwriters.
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented professional who enjoys working with and helping others, to join our team. Other candidate qualifications and skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, in risk management and insurance or business.
- 8-10 years of personal and/or commercial lines underwriting experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current and active Florida 2-20 license.
- Previous Managing General Agency experience highly preferred, experience working in both an agency setting, or production environment required.
- Must have knowledge of policy forms, coverage options and carrier rating systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and navigating multiple computer applications and windows at the same time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service, problem solving and resolution skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and think on your feet in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information with a positive roll up your sleeves and let's get it done attitude.
Team Focus Insurance Group currently requires all employees as a condition of employment to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or submit to regular testing. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Team Focus Insurance Group will also require proof of vaccination and/or testing. Team Focus Insurance Group will also consider requests for exemption from these requirements as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Please visit us on the web to learn more: https://www.teamfocusins.com/