PEAK6 InsurTech began with the vision to bring our innovative drive and technology to the insurance sector. Today PEAK6 InsurTech is comprised of National Flood Services, We Insure, and Team Focus Insurance Group. Challenging the status quo and innovating the insurance industry is what we do. We think that there are better ways to get things done, so we decided why not do it ourselves? We’re not your parents’ insurance company – we know that as times change so should the industry. PEAK6 InsurTech having We Insure, National Flood Services, and Team Focus Insurance Group on our side gives us the ability to offer more and expect more. We know that insurance can be complicated, which is why we are here to change what you think about the industry.
PEAK6 InsurTech knows that technology rules just about everything, which is why we wanted to bring insurance to the 21st century. We threw the rule book out the window and are forging our own path in the industry, and we want you to join us. Not sure you know enough about insurance? We will teach you everything you need to know to help you grow into your role and get setup for the future. Joining PEAK6 InsurTech is not just a job, it’s a career path.
Team Focus Insurance Group has been serving the property and casualty insurance industry for 75 years, meaning we have a deep and rich understanding that reaches back generations. This coupled with the backing of PEAK6 InsurTech gives us more power to help us innovate and excel in an industry that we have a storied history with but also learn more about every day.
Team Focus Insurance Group and PEAK6 InsurTech value teamwork and camaraderie – we know that working with great people makes you love your job even more, which is why we are looking for talented professionals who work well together. Partnership and innovation are what drives us, so if you want to develop a career, gain a sense of purpose and accountability all while having fun, we want you to join our team. Learn how we are ensuring the success of our customers, our partners and our people and apply today.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to drive critical business projects related to development and implementation of enterprise insurance applications. In addition, this position acts as a subject matter expert and resource for our business systems and process flows by performing the following duties.
- Partners with internal customers to capture business requirements and develops quality documents for the IT Application team to ensure business needs are reflected.
- Closely works with users and seeks to improve application workflows for the betterment of our customers.
- Partner with clients on specification creation, Dashboard Design, report creation and client presentation within Power BI
- Monitors and follows the development lifecycle methodologies IT Application Service has in place.
- Ensures estimates and BRD's are developed and delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists in and supports IT Application Service team in their triage of production issues.
- Develops and documents solutions for business problems and translates those solutions to technical personnel and sees those solutions through the delivery process.
- Participates in the continuous process improvement projects of the IT Application Services in support of strategic corporate goals and departmental goals and objectives.
- Evaluates current state processes and proposes future state processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science required
- 8+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role, P&C Insurance experience required
- Previous experience utilizing a core insurance application suite highly preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite & Office 365
- Experience working with Power BI
- Familiarity with SDLC, Agile methodology, SCRUM, JIRA, a plus.
- Experience with SQL or any other scripting language is a plus.
- Strong customer service-oriented approach yet be able to articulate and suggest other potential pathways of accomplishing objectives - never be afraid to ask, “what if”.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, juggle multiple priorities and function in an agile environment.
- Must be flexible to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
Team Focus Insurance Group currently requires all employees as a condition of employment to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or submit to regular testing. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Team Focus Insurance Group will also require proof of vaccination and/or testing. Team Focus Insurance Group will also consider requests for exemption from these requirements as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Please visit us on the web to learn more: https://www.teamfocusins.com/