Blind is an anonymous community of over 8M verified, working professionals where people can talk honestly about work. These genuine and transparent conversations are what sets us apart from other services like LinkedIn. Our mobile app is used by tech workers on a daily basis to connect with peers across the industry or their coworkers. It’s often considered a lifeline for those seeking information and advice - especially lately with all the news about layoffs - and we believe we can build the largest community for professionals to help each other with some of their toughest personal and professional challenges.
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to close with TA, HR, and engineering leaders
- Be a trusted partner - Engage all conversations in a strategic and consultative manner, and develop business cases through data
- Cross functional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain monthly and quarterly sales targets and forecasts
- Capture and synthesize product feedback from our customers; make product recommendations based on this feedback
- 5+ years of experience selling into tech companies for B2B SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields or equivalent work experience
- Prior success working in a fast paced, dynamic startup environment
- A self-starter with plenty of grit, analytical skills, creativity & drive
- Takes full ownership of deals and outcomes; anticipates and plans ahead
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable selling to VP, C-suite executives and HR/TA leaders, navigating through multiple decision makers in an organization
- Experience selling to HR/TA organizations is a plus
Blind's target salary range for this role is $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 USD per year, plus commission. This salary range includes compensation for multiple job levels. Your job level will be based on an assessment of your interview performance and experience, which you can always ask about to understand in more detail. Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other factors. Salary is just one component of our total rewards package for employees at Blind. Total rewards include equity, medical, dental, and vision coverage, a flexible PTO policy, parental leave, stipends for WFH and L&D, and other region-specific benefits.
Blind is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to bringing transparency to the workplace, and we actively work to hire and retain the best-qualified people regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status by federal, state, or local laws. Individuals with disabilities or special needs can request accommodation by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org