At Teads, we value the experiences that our clients have with our brand at every step. We believe that:
- Everyone at Teads plays a role in making this experience efficient, strategic, and most importantly, beneficial for our clients.
- The sum of all interactions that a client has with the Teads brand impacts their overall experience and no detail is too small to perfect.
- By being proactive and intuitive, we can leave our clients feeling energized.
About the Role
As a member of the Customer Experience team, the Manager, will be part of a regional team responsible for the set-up, optimization, performance and general stewardship of advertising campaigns. The Customer Experience Manager will support the Director of Customer Experience in their account cultivation and growth efforts, managing a portfolio of 20-30 client initiatives both in a managed service and programmatic capacity. The Customer Experience Manager will also oversee the accurate tracking of data related to campaign delivery and will be responsible for timely and effective communication both to internal parties and to clients.
The Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for achieving the following outcomes within the first year:
Basics & Cultivation of Accounts
- Within 1 month of hire: successfully complete formal onboarding program.
- Within 3 months of hire: demonstrate ability to manage 8-10 campaigns autonomously.
- Within 6 months of hire: demonstrate ability to manage 20-30 campaigns autonomously and utilize relationships built within the region to identify additional opportunities for account growth.
- Within 9 months of hire: represent Teads externally at agency, client and trading desk meetings.
- Within 1 year of hire: establish area(s) of expertise and project management efficiency programs and processes within that area.
The ultimate aim of the position is to achieve the outcomes listed above. In order to achieve those outcomes, we imagine that the Customer Experience Manager will spend their time in the following ways:
Activation and Delivery
- Assist in onboarding of customers to our self-service buying platform.
- Be lead point of contact for all client communication post-sale.
- Lead preparation for campaign activation through clear and concise communication efforts with client.
- Oversee post-sale process, including but not limited to: campaign set-up, pacing and delivery, incremental revenue generation and post campaign analysis.
- Analyze performance data to highlight key trends.
- Plan and execute multiple incremental revenue prospecting plans each quarter.
- Help internal staff development through consistent and thorough knowledge sharing exercises.
- Please note, we're on a hybrid work schedule and require working two days per week in the office.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience at a digital media agency, publisher, SSP, DSP, or AdTech company.
- Vast digital media industry knowledge and vested passion in understanding how trends impact day-to-day work, such as, but not limited to:
- Programmatic Advertising
- Performance Advertising (direct response)
- Header Bidding
- Open RTB Protocol
- Has a proven track record of exceptional time management – effectively plans long-term and big picture projects, while maintaining day-to-day effectiveness.
- Continually promotes and achieves high standards of quality at work, applies attention to detail to execution and constantly looks for problems to solve and ways to improve.
- Has a track-record of meeting (or surpassing) ambitious goals in a fast-paced, competitive environment over a sustained period of time.
- Demonstrates comfort engaging with strategic clients, is an avid problem solver, proactive and a creative thinker.
- Is adept at navigating the intricacies of tactical systems and processes (e.g., third party ad servers, verification vendor platforms, DSPs, Salesforce, etc.)
- Cultivates and maintains strong, productive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Takes a collaborative approach to their work; understands the limitations of their own perspective and works hard to understand the interests/perspectives of others.
- Team player.
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021