Teads is looking for a driven and creative Media Strategist to help develop digital strategies for our clients. You will work closely with our Sales team and will be an integral part to their success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Reviewing RFPs (Requests for Proposals) to understand brands’ digital media and consumer obstacles
- Strategizing media solutions to best meet and exceed client goals and expectations
- Developing media plans that effectively maximize client investment opportunities
- Confirming media availability and making inventory reservations
- Proposing Teads solutions in customized PowerPoint decks that outline the response to the business opportunity
- Building product demo links and other collateral to display the technology and functionality of Teads formats
- Identifying and confirming campaign parameters, working with internal Research & Insights, Customer Experience, and Publishing teams
- Providing excellent client services
- Updating Salesforce database throughout the process
- Please note, we're on a hybrid work schedule and require working two days per week in the Teads NYC office
- Minimum of 2-3 years of digital buying experience (Display, Video, Programmatic), ideally on the agency side or within an ad tech company
- Degree in Media, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple accounts, and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
The base salary range is $50K-$60K; Salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits offered in connection with this role. Pay is based on various non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to experience, education, and skills.
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021