This role offers the opportunity to join an industry pioneer and leader in full funnel advertising solutions, and one that is experiencing rapid Global growth. This vertical is a critical growth lever, and the Industry Director will be tasked with developing existing and new relationships and partnerships with the largest clients.
Our advertising solutions are bought by many of the world’s largest advertisers including DTCM, Saudi Tourism, Emirates, QNTC, Jumeirah, P&G, Samsung, Apple, LVMH, and many others.
The Industry Director will also work closely with the Agency Sales team to manage senior level agency relationships.
Reporting into the SVP development with a dotted line into the Global Industry Director, this person will be a key part of the senior team developing the #advertiserfirst strategy in the MEA region.
==== Responsibilities =====
- Develop and scale collaborative relationships with top Travel & Technology businesses in the region.
- Be the expert on these Travel & Technology businesses, to deliver solutions to best fit advertiser needs.
- You will ensure that Teads is front of mind with the local client and part of their core media mix; build relations across all key functions, ensure key stakeholders know and understand our proposition and aim to develop a local/regional partnership or fully leverage global JBP’s.
- You’ll maximise the client media investment – working closely with the sales team to deliver the numbers locally; ensure Teads is in all Core media plans, activation budgets ie NPD, big events or seasonal opportunities, and encouraging testing of new Teads innovation.
- You will share learnings back with global industry director and your peers in other markets.
- Serve as an industry expert to drive vertical and client success by developing thought leadership within your vertical(s)
- Create and deliver consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and Teads’ full funnel solutions.
- Drive external and internal market knowledge and insights.
- Proactive engagement with industry committees and conference
- Strong understanding and background in Travel & Technology (min 7 years’ experience)
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing/media decision makers.
- Proven experience in collaborative to build long term sustainable partnership growth.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of online video, display, and performance
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Ability to convert business from other media channels.
- Action orientated with a can-do attitude.
- A team player who delivers results and likes to have fun whilst doing it.
==== About Teads ====
Teads operates a top, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads’ modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data and AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the top marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. Our organization gives the possibility to work remotely part of the time (hybrid work).
*Global reach as of October 2021