Teads are looking for a Sales Director, SEA to promote the Teads Global Media Platform and strategic accounts into agencies and advertisers across the Singapore and South East Asia, whilst also managing a team 10+ salespeople
As the right arm of the Managing Director, your mission will be to:
- Define and implement the sales strategy for the region
- Proactively develop business on all Teads products
- Manage a top-performing sales team, train and guide them to drive growth
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with high level clients
- Represent Teads and be a brand ambassador in the online advertising marketplace
- Work closely with internal teams such as Customer Experience and Publishing to ensure client campaign expectations are clear, on time, and on budget
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue at all times
- 8+ years of digital media sales experience
- Excellent knowledge of the online advertising industry required
- Deep relationships with senior contacts at top-tier agencies and advertisers
- Strong people management skills
- Previous technology platform experience is a huge plus
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced company
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- Knowledge of regional markets a big plus
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850+ people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.