We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1.9Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals on 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
As a Senior UX Designer, your missions will be to:
- Create deliverables that persuasively communicate UX Strategy, including wireframes, user flows and information architecture
- Maintain a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for multiple customer platforms
- Produce high quality UX solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Collaborate with product, engineering and business teams in order to deliver tailored user experiences
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Implement UX research methodologies to identify usability issues and understand user behavior.
Your skills and experience:
- Experience as a product SAAS Designer with a portfolio to demonstrate your skills and experience.
- Strong working knowledge with Axure (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills to clearly explain the arguments behind design decisions.
- Understand prototype validation strategies, and the process of iterating based on feedback.
- Ability to present your ideas to relevant stakeholders
- Ability to conduct customer interviews and user tests
- Proficiency with design tools Sketch and Figma
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 950 people in 33 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.