We are looking for an Account Management Intern to join our award winning team and work across our ANZ campaigns. The role will involve providing support to the team throughout all stages of the campaign’s lifecycle. Full training will be provided, and you will be assigned a mentor. By the end of the internship you will have gained valuable experience in the field of digital advertising. This will be a full time six-month internship.
==== Responsibilities =====
- Assisting the Account Management team with their daily workflow
- Building, testing and troubleshooting interactive creatives demolinks
- Tracking tags implementation and testing
- Set up of programmatic and managed services campaigns
- Learning how to monitor campaign delivery through proprietary and third party analytics dashboards
- Creating weekly campaign reports and post campaign analysis
- Performing discrepancy analysis
- Answering ad hoc requests from management
- Making suggestions on streamlining workflow and new approaches
==== Requirements =====
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Bright and intelligent, with strong analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Able to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment
- Very good problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrable interest in the digital media and advertising industry
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.