Teads, The Global Media Platform, has an engineering team that brings together 200+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Montpellier, Paris, and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
To innovate, we promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Teads Ad Manager is the gateway for advertisers and agencies around the world to access the full power of our platform and stands at the heart of Teads’ growth strategy through self-serve interfaces. We believe in the importance of a product’s continuous improvement and our mission is to offer the most intuitive, responsive and empowering buying interface in the industry.
What will you do?
You will grow Teads' flagship product by creating UIs our customers love to use and the APIs that power them. You will have ownership for your contribution throughout all stages of development: understand requirements and bring your own ideas and feedback; create an implementation plan and share it with the rest of the team; decide if you'll work alone or together with others; ensure high quality software through test coverage; release your work through the CI/CD pipeline; monitor the success of your contribution once live.
What will you bring to the team?
Your skills and experiences:
- Strong expertise on engineering web applications using frameworks, preferably ReactJS
- Strong expertise on creating web APIs, preferably Node.js
- Experience with TypeScript and ES6
- Experience with testing frameworks and writing automated tests for your code
- Experience with software engineering tools across code life-cycle
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team and to apply Agile principles
- Appetite to grow and become proficient in new technologies
- Mindfulness about your application architecture, performance and maintainability
- Computer Science degree and / or 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with cloud services platforms (AWS and/or GCP), containers
- Experience in both building but also operating services - deployments, monitoring and alerting, provisioning
- Various managed or unmanaged datastores
- Serverless computing (AWS Lambda, GCP Cloud Functions)
Why work for Teads?
- Entrepreneurship, we value ownership, initiative, autonomy and pragmatism
- You will work in an organization where humility, respect, and trust are core values
- We embrace a "no blame no mercy" mindset
- You build it, you ship it, you run it
- Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries through communities of practice (backend development, datastore, web development, data science, data engineering …)
- Get competitive benefits and in-house training
For advertisers and their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the world’s best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers and agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.