We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1.7Bn users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 150+ talented individuals in 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous feature teams and we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from Infrastructure optimisation to ad performance prediction
- Large datasets that we need to train on several times a day and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Senior Data Scientist, your mission will be to:
- Improve existing algorithms & tools allowing to explore and analyze more and more data and provide accurate feedback on the Teads activities.
- Develop new algorithms & new approaches to provide accurate predictions and drive new products by providing business insights.
- Implement your algorithms and models end to end.
- Collaborate with a variety of teams to develop services from design to production.
- Make sure the software is in good hands by writing, running and automating tests (unit, functional, load...).
- Keep up to date with the latests Machine Learning technologies to make sure we always use the best class algorithms according to the context
Your skills and experiences:
- Strong communication skills, working collaboratively with the team, able to teach concepts, and communicate clearly to a wide audience complicated topics.
- Strong problem solving skills, and deducing from specific problems wider range products.
- True scientist skills: fast learner, curious, sense of details, rigourous.
- Experience in Statistics (i.e. statistical analysis, regression analysis, …) and/or Artificial Intelligence (i.e. Data Mining, Machine Learning, …).
- An appetite for Data Science applied to high-volumetry, low-latency topics.
- Ability to read scientific articles, to analyze critically, and to implement as appropriate.
- Good programming abilities
- You are very mindful about your application architecture, performance, testing and maintainability and its overall quality.
- Large-scale distributed systems, service oriented architecture.
- Previous experience with all or some of the elements of our Stack (we mainly use Scala, Spark, Breeze, Kafka, AWS, Jupyter notebooks).
- Knowledge in data engineering
If you want to apply machine learning at scale and solve high scalability problems, join us!
We provide competitive benefits, in-house training and relocation package to settle down in Montpellier!
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.