Teads are looking for a seasoned International Sales Manager to join the dynamic sales team. If you are ambitious, entrepreneurial minded, hungry for success and looking for an exciting role in a lively and passionate environment, then read on
- You will have an excellent track record of prospecting and selling advertising solutions in the digital media landscape.
- You will be extremely well connected within major advertising agencies.
- You will have an intimate knowledge of everything digital and a firm understanding of online video.
- Programmatic experience is essential and broadcast media valuable.
- Have a proven track record of successful prospecting, building strong pipelines and winning business.
- Confident self-starter. Able to learn quickly, use their own initiative and motivated to get the job done effectively.
- Harness a positive, solution driven mentality at all times with a proactive and can-do attitude
- Team player
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of ad-serving and tracking technologies
- Solid grasp of arithmetic, percentages and decimals, and performance analysis.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to resolve queries efficiently, effectively and courteously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Social and outgoing and able to build relationships with ease.
- Proficient with all facets of MS Office, in particular Excel and Powerpoint.
- Impeccably spoken and written English
- Strong organizational skills
- Manage and development, a prominent client and agency portfolio
- Manage international trading desks or agencies
- Deliver best in class levels of sales ability/technique and market coverage.
- Identify new opportunities to leverage business and relationships.
- Attend weekly sales meetings/presentations with agencies and clients to discuss strategy and Teads positioning.
- Advise clients and create brand loyalty
- Negotiate Sales contracts
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline for International business
- Achieve sales targets.
- Strong sales experience in online advertising more than 10 years.
- A track record of outstanding sales achievement through new business, account development and account management.
- Strong track record of driving revenue through strategic selling and negotiation techniques, face to face presentations, and high quality proposals.
- Experience with forging strong relationships with clients and creating compelling RTB’s to meet the demands of sales opportunities and challenges
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape
- Strong Programmatic understanding
- University educated
- Proficient in Korean/English
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.5 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads Korea was established in 2015 and located at Wework Seoulleung-II (Teheran-ro 427, Gangnam-gu, Seoul), working with 80 local premium publishers to provide innovative digital advertising services to major leading brands such as Samsung, Apple, SKT, LG, Chanel, Burberry, Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Swatch Group, Nike, Adidas, Tiktok, Mercedes Benz, Audi VW, BMW, Cadillac, Prosche, P&G, Heineken and etc.