We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Sales Support Intern.
==== Responsibilities =====
- Assist sales teams with bespoke responses to agency and client briefs which meet their campaign objectives and deliver maximum revenue for Teads.
- Coordinating campaign requirements across all Teads business functions including Publishing, Teads Studio, Client Services and Sales.
- Ensuring pricing across all proposals is consistent with Teads rate card pricing.
- Developing an expertise of the publishers within the Teads network and utilising this within a response to an agency and client brief.
- Building enhanced credentials around USP’s and audiences for each publisher vertical within the Teads network.
- Understand and adapt to Teads’ ongoing product and technology developments, ensuring these are represented in your bespoke responses.
- General support to Sales teams for the delivery of revenues
==== Requirements =====
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel abilities.
- Experience working across multiple functions.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed quotas.
- Knowledge of Teads suite of products.
- Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategies.
- Effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills.
==== About Teads =====
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.