Teads is looking for an expert Data Business Lead to join our Singapore office! This position is new to the APAC team so it requires an analytical and strategic mind who is able to work with varied sources of data and provide insights to the client and internal team members. This position is an exciting opportunity and will be client facing with our top accounts. The ideal candidate would have a passion for data, enjoys being client-facing, and has experience working in a consultative role with all levels.
- Customer facing activities (main responsibility) - top accounts only
- Data workshops about data. Pitching our commercial offering and proposing relevant ad-hoc approaches to the customer/agency.
- Data training: Increasing the understanding of our top customers regarding data. Making sure to be seen as a mature & trusted partner.
- Data consulting: Support our customers in their overall data strategy.
- Data ad-hoc studies: If need-be, understanding & leading decision-making/insights studies that would strengthen the partnership.
- Customer relations (support the answers to RFPs, participate to QBR, etc.)
- Support partnerships management, review of data market & business opportunities.
- Primary contact point for the local sales team when it comes to data & the related commercial offering.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Advertising, Media, Business, Marketing, Statistics, or similar
- Extensive relevant experience in a consulting data role and experience working at a media agency is a plus
- Deep knowledge of data & advertising industries.
- Data driven mindset: A number has a specific meaning for the person
- Ability to understand technical & functional details about data (e.g: how a cookie-sync works concretely). Ability to abstract this into strategic/high-level marketing thoughts & discussions.
- Ability to lead pre-sales meetings, seasoned presentation/storytelling skills
- Fast thinker/learner/detail-oriented
- Network is a plus
- Travel required to cover the APAC region
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.