The Publisher Account Manager will be responsible for managing the relationship with a portfolio of digital publishers across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with digital publishers, video ad platforms and/or ad networks, as well as a keen understanding of digital advertising and related technologies.
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in a technical account manager role within the digital advertising area.
- A strong knowledge of the adtech ecosystem and technical market standards (VAST, VPAID, ad-serving, SSP, DSP, header bidding, etc.).
- Experience with web standards (HTML, JS / JSON, etc.) and enterprise ad technology tools including Ad Manager.
- Experience analyzing and drawing recommendations from large datasets using analytics software including Excel.
- Knowledge of key industry partners for fraud and viewability.
- Strong technical written and verbal skills with the ability to convey technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients, internal teams and non-technical partners to understand
- BA / BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Digital Marketing.
- A previous experience in the programmatic industry is a plus (Trading Desk, DSP, ad-networks, etc.).
- Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology.
- Outstanding analytical problem solving skills.
- Fluent in Spanish (Native Tongue) and Bi-lingual in English is required.
- Manage existing publisher accounts and create new accounts.
- Build strong relationships with publishers, providing recommendations to increase qualified inventory.
- High-end monitoring (integration rates, inventory sources, etc.) and reporting on a daily basis.
- Troubleshoot discrepancies and technical issues.
- Provides support to publishers as subject matter expert on campaign, deals and integration insights.
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is the global media platform.
We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.2Bn people every month within professionally-produced content.
Our end-to-end platform delivers full-funnel, outcome-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology (Teads Studio) and AI-driven optimization. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented digital ads and raised quality standards to delight users, publishers and advertisers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through its team of 700+ in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.