We are looking for an Insights Intern to join our team and work across international research projects, providing insight for global strategic clients and regional sales development
The role will involve providing support to the team, including delving into a series of data sets in order to pull the most relevant insights that describe our audience and Teads competitive advantage.
By the end of the internship you will have gained valuable experience in the field of digital advertising, data driven insights and research. This will be a full-time six-month internship and full training will be provided.
- Utilizing in-house and third-party audience insight tools using a variety of sources (1st, 2nd and 3rd party data, surveys, panel measurement, eyetracking etc)
- Becoming the global audience insights expert and helping set best practices
- Setting up and running research projects focusing on creative and advertising effectiveness for key global clients and for the MENA region
- Supporting the development of consumer and market insights for verticals (Travel, Tech, Finance, Luxury, Automotive)
- Creating case studies for our existing research projects to showcase creative effectiveness, brand uplift and measurement studies
- Answering ad hoc requests from management and assisting the Intelligence team with their daily workflow
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferably in Marketing, Market Research, Media, Advertising/Communications, with strong numerical & data skills)
- Bright and intelligent, with strong analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Able to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Very good problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrable interest in research methodologies and analytical tools, consumer behaviour, digital media and advertising industry
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is the global media platform.
We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.2Bn people every month within professionally-produced content.
Our end-to-end platform delivers full-funnel, outcome-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology (Teads Studio) and AI-driven optimization. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented digital ads and raised quality standards to delight users, publishers and advertisers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through its team of 700+ in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.