Teads is looking for an eager and detail-oriented Research Intern. This person should have a passion for learning and interested in contributing to the Research team.
- Coordinate and execute research projects
- Extraction of campaign/audience-based insights and creation of decks for client presentations
- Educate Teads’ sales teams and give recommendations on the best research methodologies
- Keep track of projects and prepare regular updates for the team and salespeople – including costs, results, learning and best practices
- Troubleshooting of issues and management with the tech and ad-operations team
- Case-study creation and collaboration (ppt, pdf, video, blog…) with the Marketing team
- Collaborate with design team on visual creations
- Degree in Communication, Advertising, or Data Science preferred
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Research and project management experience
- Experience briefing design projects desired but not essential.
- High level of written and spoken English
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is the global media platform.
We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.2Bn people every month within professionally-produced content.
Our end-to-end platform delivers full-funnel, outcome-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology (Teads Studio) and AI-driven optimization. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented digital ads and raised quality standards to delight users, publishers and advertisers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through its team of 700+ in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.