We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1,4b users per month.
Our engineering team brings together 120+ talented individuals on 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier and Bucharest). We are organized in agile and autonomous features team and we also share technical knowledge within several community of practices.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latencies constraints
- Web and mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally and constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
As a Frontend Engineer, your missions will be:
- Update the features we already have and create/implement new ones
- Develop new WebApps you will be the owner of
- Collaborate with a variety of teams to develop services from design to production.
- Make sure the software is in good hands by writing, running and automating tests (unit, functional, load ...)
- Implement end-to-end features and components created in response to user stories.
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and architectures, and share it with the team. Eventually you will propose ways to implement them into our current software engineering process.
Your skills and experiences :
- Good programming abilities. Testing your development is a second nature to you, and you are very mindful about your application architecture, performance and maintainability and its overall quality.
- An appetite for Frontend development
- You like dealing with performance issues, fluidity, ...
- Strong problem solving skills
- Working collaboratively with the team, able to explain your decision and share your knowledge
- Large-scale distributed systems, service oriented architecture
- Notions about UI/UX
- Previous experience with all or some of the elements of our Stack (we mainly use React, TypeScript, Redux, Node.js, Scala, AWS)
- Experience in caching system (in memory, distributed)
- Knowledge of the JVM (GC, Concurrency...)
- Experience in high performance and/or low latency system
- MySQL and NoSQL datastores
If you want to create State-of-the-Art UI for complex solutions, join us!
We provide competitive benefits and in house training!
Teads, The Global Media Platform, unites and empowers the best publishers in the world to connect advertisers to an audience of over 1.4Bn people every month. Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver attention and guaranteed outcomes across the marketing funnel.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetization solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 750+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.