Teads.tv is seeking motivated sellers to join our growing sales team in New York. As a Sales Director for Teads, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our platform to key agency and client accounts throughout the east coast.
- Prospect and close business with a targeted list of agency and advertiser accounts
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Represent Teads in the online marketplace and become an active Brand Advocate
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Work closely with internal teams such as Account Management, Sales Planning and Publishing to ensure client campaign expectations are clear. on time, and on budget
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue at all times
- 10+ years of digital media sales experience is required, ideally within mobile or video
- Experience at a DSP, trading desk, or ad tech company required
- Previous technology platform experience a huge plus
- Deep relationships with VP level and above contacts at top-tier agencies and advertisers
- Seasoned understanding of the digital video marketplace
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.