At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), we’re unlocking the power of educator-created content. More than 3 out of 4 teachers in the U.S., Canada, and Australia come to TpT every year to get teacher-tested, engaging, and rigorous materials. What began as a humble exchange for teachers looking to share lesson plans has since exploded into a massive online marketplace where teachers have created 4 million resources for all aspects of PreK-12 education. More than six million educators worldwide (including teachers, administrators, and parents) have downloaded TpT resources more than a billion times. According to Fast Company, Teachers Pay Teachers is one of the top 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world! If you haven’t heard of TpT yet and want to learn more, just ask a teacher.
Who we are looking for:
We’re a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers and learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. It’s the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate teamwork, and focused effort. We want every day to be fun and to matter.
On this critical new team, you would be responsible for driving accelerated revenue growth at TpT. We are looking for a marketing system professional to oversee marketing automation utilization, administration, maintenance, and support. The Marketing Automation Manager is the subject matter expert and administrator of the B2B marketing automation platform.
You will define, develop, deploy, and manage campaigns and processes to exceed growth and business objectives. You will oversee and execute complex automated marketing programs within Pardot and Salesforce and support the development and execution of other marketing programs and critical projects.
- Develop, set up, test, deploy, monitor, track, and report on campaign programs.
- Administer and serve as a super-user of the marketing automation platform.
- Collaborate with marketing teams in the development and implementation of key demand creation, automated nurturing, lead scoring, and lead management programs.
- Recommend and implement new platform integrations and workflow processes to increase the scalability and efficiency of the marketing organization.
- Be self-sufficient in Pardot including creating and sending emails, creating landing pages and associated campaigns, handling lead imports and monitoring campaign results.
- Work closely on communications and programs with product, product marketing, growth marketing, and sales to maximize the effectiveness of each program.
- Manage a structured and documented testing plan to continually improve performance.
Qualities of a successful candidate:
- Understands how effective campaigns lead to quality demand generation
- Understands how repeated marketing touches will convert prospects to highly qualified marketing leads for a world-class B2B salesforce
- BA/BS required
- 3-4 years Pardot system administration experience preferred.
- Pardot certification preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and know when to seek guidance.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where strategies or campaigns can quickly shift as business needs warrant.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills to analyze performance and communicate insights to various stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the education industry and teachers.
- Parental leave for both mothers and fathers to be able to take some quality time in bonding with their new addition to their family
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- Mother’s Room
- Quiet Room
- Company Events (Bring Your Child to Work Day, Field Day, Camp TpT, Hackathons etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion and encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized and celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.