At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), we’re unlocking the power of educator-created content. More than 3 out of 4 teachers in the U.S., Canada, and Australia come to TpT every year to get teacher-tested, engaging, and rigorous materials. What began as a humble exchange for teachers looking to share lesson plans has since exploded into a massive online marketplace where teachers have created 4 million resources for all aspects of PreK-12 education. More than six million educators worldwide (including teachers, administrators, and parents) have downloaded TpT resources more than a billion times. According to Fast Company, Teachers Pay Teachers is one of the top 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world! If you haven’t heard of TpT yet and want to learn more, just ask a teacher.
Who we are looking for:
We’re a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers and learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. It’s the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate teamwork, and focused effort. We want every day to be fun and to matter.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to drive results across multiple revenue streams. You’ll work both autonomously and cross-functionally to proactively identify the most promising areas for growth, optimize existing marketing channels, test and scale new ones, and ensure that our full traffic funnel is optimized for conversion. You should have hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, paid ads, A/B testing, landing page optimization, conversion rate optimization, and web analytics. You’ll bring an experimental mindset, entrepreneurial spirit, and creative energy to every project to ensure that we’re continuously learning, building, and pushing the boundaries beyond what’s expected.
- Partner with Data Analytics, Product, and Finance teams to identify the biggest short, medium, and long term growth opportunities for the business
- Analyze high potential or inefficient aspects of our traffic funnel, generate hypotheses for improvement, and implement experiments to drive learning and scalable growth
- Leverage a combination of paid channels, SEO/SEM, landing page optimization and, in-product experimentation to drive results for specific product lines and the overall business
- Use data, research to inform new strategies, tactics and tests
- Partner with channel owners to drive optimization and learning, assist with analysis across all marketing channels, and run our Monthly Metrics Review
- Report on experiment results, website traffic, and business trends to senior leadership
- BA/BS degree
- 4-6+ years of experience in Growth Marketing or Performance marketing with a track record of delivering concrete business results
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, paid channels, landing page/in-product A/B testing
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to understand and interpret web analytics and A/B testing results
- Advanced Excel, SQL and data analysis skills
- Strong understanding of the education industry and teachers
- HTML, CSS, JS knowledge preferred
- Parental leave for both mothers and fathers to be able to take some quality time in bonding with their new addition to their family
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- Mother’s Room
- Quiet Room
- Company Events (Bring Your Child to Work Day, Field Day, Camp TpT, Hackathons, etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion and encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized and celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.