Teachable is a leading online course platform. Our goal is to give online course creators the tools and resources they need to earn money from teaching. We are among the fastest growing online course platforms in the industry, with teachers having generated over $125 MM+ in course sales on Teachable.
Our Growth team is currently seeking a Head of Acquisition who will be a key member of the Marketing team and will deliver against our business goals. The Head of Acquisition is responsible for the strategy and day-to- day management of various paid digital channels including SEM, Display Prospecting & Retargeting and Paid Social. This is an exciting role on a digitally focused acquisition team, managing healthy budgets and contributing hugely to the success of the company!
The Head of Acquisition will work closely with the marketing team to:
- Develop, own and communicate search, display, and paid social acquisition strategy.
- Expertly manage relationships and day to day with external agencies and partners, keeping them on schedule and assisting them in producing excellent work for Teachable.
- Manage copy, creative and landing page testing schedule to drive improved campaign results
- Responsible for managing paid media budget and forecasting revenue in conjunction with VP of Finance.
- Develop direct response marketing funnels that effectively convert a lead into a customer within a short time frame.
- Effectively track and measure impact of marketing activities, in partnership with the data team, taking a data-driven approach to adjust strategies and tactics.
- Reporting on progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics including acquisition funnel metrics and campaign performance.
Who You are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, and are proficient in using digital channels to drive ROI, preferably in the SaaS/Information space.
- You know the best practices and trends in digital marketing, particularly Paid Social and SEM, and understand how to build and convert a digital audience
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- You’re comfortable with numbers and interested in turning data into actionable insights
- You’re detail-oriented and can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- You have exception oral and written communication skills
- You have the ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
- You are an innovative thinker that can seek out areas of opportunity and solve problems.
- You have a clear and direct approach to communication that helps you present findings clearly and work well with a team.
- You’re a proactive team player, willing to step outside of your job description if necessary
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform which lets anyone monetize their expertise across a wide range of topics, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. We’ve had triple-digit YOY growth, and our thousands of instructors have earned more than $100M to date. We’ve also raised $8.5M from a group of top venture investors.
At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and will be an integral member of our tight-knit team. If you want to do something you believe will help us grow, you don’t need to ask a hundred people for permission. And you can do it all in our beautiful office just west of Union Square, with great benefits and perks.
You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Perks and Benefits
- Discretionary vacation & time off; highly competitive parental leave
- Competitive salary and comprehensive health benefits
- Employee 401(k) with match
- Company activities and outings
- Beautiful office near Union Square, your own standing desk or other workspace
- Gym / wellness match benefit
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- Employee discounts