Senior Marketing Manager
At Tickets.com we are changing the landscape of the live sports and entertainment industry. Tickets.com delivers innovative, cutting-edge technologies to enable safe, unforgettable fan experiences in venues across the globe. We are assembling a world-class technology team to build platforms and products that anticipate emerging opportunities, including dynamic pricing and offers and digital, contactless ticketing. The Tickets.com mission is to provide premium, innovative live experiences for our clients and their patrons.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who will create, develop, implement and manage the company's marketing strategy and programs to include client and corporate marketing initiatives, trade shows and events, social media, direct marketing and public relations/communications. The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring that each marketing program contributes to the achievement of corporate business goals, market share objectives and client satisfaction levels.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and implement the company’s social media marketing strategy that leverage social media outlets, attracts attention, generates interest and is easily shared with social networks.
- Collects and analyzes social media marketing campaign data. Uses data to identify areas of opportunity, media channels and implements tailored marketing campaigns to increase target audiences and interest.
- Track performance of social media initiatives/campaigns and develops and implements changes to improve results.
- Develop, plan and guide the execution of activities involved with trade shows, conferences and special projects while managing a budget.
- Manage client marketing campaigns as required by contractual commitments, providing coordination of creative and data services and supplying reporting metrics and other analysis where available (to include but are not limited to; paid search, retargeting, distressed inventory, and email announcements).
- Manage the Tickets.com Marketing Community Series to include topic and content development, guest speaker coordination and hosting of series events with the objective of providing Tickets.com client marketing stakeholders with opportunities to network and share best practices.
- Plan and coordinate the timely execution of content for industry advertising both on and offline channels, social media and other digital marketing assets including negotiating contracts and meeting deadlines
- Manage communication by deploying any corporate-approved communications, including newsletters, memos, emails and surveys to client base, while internally managing relevant news and press stories to the company's sales and marketing organizations. Oversee the national distribution of press releases through various media and digital channels.
- Manage and update public relations contact list, forming relationships with key media contacts to develop rapport and position key executives as experts in the industry. Additionally, field incoming PR inquiries, setting up interviews when appropriate.
- Oversee vendor and media publication relationships to include: press release distributor (Marketwire), conference management (CVENT) and web conferencing services (WebEx), and any other pertinent vendors.
- Track, monitor and evaluate results of all marketing activities providing updates and metrics to the appropriate executives.
- Manage the hiring, training, performance evaluation and day to day activities of marketing team.
- Work on special projects as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, Advertising or equivalent experience
- Seven (7) plus years of experience in trade show management, event management and public relations.
- Solid knowledge of marketing principles and tactics, media production and communication dissemination methods.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task within strict timelines.
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Solid supervisory skills with ability to develop and motivate staff.
- Ability to make sound judgments and effectively communicate ideas and plans to management and obtain proper approvals.
- Excellent creative, written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong ability to work both independently and effectively with both internal and external clients.
- Ability to identify, analyze and proactively troubleshoot when necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent creative development, management and evaluation skills.
- Ability to travel 30%.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
We offer an Outstanding Benefits Package that includes:
- Medical 3 PPO Plans through BCBS
- Dental PPO
- STD & LTD
- Life & Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO, STO, 15 Holidays including Year End Holiday Break)
- HSA & FSA
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- MLB Tickets
Tickets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.