At Tickets.com we are changing the landscape of the live sports and entertainment industry. Tickets.com delivers innovative, cutting-edge technologies to enable safe, unforgettable fan experiences in venues across the globe. We are assembling a world-class technology team to build platforms and products that anticipate emerging opportunities, including dynamic pricing and offers and digital, contactless ticketing. The Tickets.com mission is to provide premium, innovative live experiences for our clients and their patrons.
We are looking for a Partner Manager who will play a crucial role in establishing the framework by which Tickets.com supports its clients and integrations using various data services. In joining the Partner Services team, this resource will establish and maintain relationships with third parties across a range of verticals – helping them to understand & utilize our services to enable world class solutions to our venues via our Registered Developer Program. Our members’ solutions are both venue and fan facing including ticket scanning & access control, parking management, loyalty & membership programs, dynamic pricing, marketing & analytics platforms, CRM tools, primary & secondary sales, group management, and much more.
Part educator, part architect, the successful candidate shall be able to communicate technical concepts to product managers, project managers, developers, support resources, and box office users alike. The position requires a thorough understanding of the ticketing industry, market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field in similar product areas.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze industry/market trends, technology trends and competitive offerings and identify opportunities to generate incremental revenue from existing partnerships
- Assist in the development and operation of the Registered Developer Program
- Develop outstanding relationships with existing partnerships.
- Assist in the setup and operation of the Partner Portal to support the Registered Developer Program including the ongoing operation of an ‘API Sandbox’ environment
- Technical coordination and support of current and new platform partners
- Including implementing consulting services and/or the coordination of these activities with other resources within the company
- Understand technology trends and assess viability for use in Tickets.com products
- Contribute to the buy, build, partner evaluation process.
- Provide a point-of-contact for external resources on an as-needed basis for ongoing product management needs, for example coordination with third party vendors and interaction with external clients
- Perform certification testing of applications created by third parties and internal resources prior to their use in production
- Provision Certified Solutions for access to client production systems
- Support venues and third parties through interactions with various groups, including but not limited to:
- Product Strategy and Product Marketing
- Product Development (Software Engineering, Quality Assurance, and System Engineering)
- External resources, including current clients, prospects, and new markets
- Assist in the development and presentation of educational materials related to the Tickets.com platform and available data services
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Participate in product and review meetings
- Provide guidance and answers to questions from stakeholders with regards to product direction and functionality
- Support the creation of product documentation including one sheets, presentations, capabilities documents, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a business analyst or in related fields
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- First-hand knowledge of the ticketing industry. Hands on experience with ProVenue, and/or other major ticketing platforms, is a plus.
- Experience working with software integrations, APIs, and data services. Familiarity with Postman or other REST clients preferred.
- Working knowledge of ApigeeX is preferred
- Knowledge of SQL and database models. Experience with Oracle & GCP/Big Query is desired.
- Organized, flexible, and capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Jira and/or Confluence
Job Type: Full-time
We offer an Outstanding Benefits Package that includes:
- Medical 3 PPO Plans through BCBS
- Dental PPO
- STD & LTD
- Life & Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO, STO, 15 Holidays including Year End Holiday Break)
- HSA & FSA
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- MLB Tickets
Tickets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.