Experienced with private investment funds? Excited by operations? Want to help us build a world-class team and culture? Let's dig in together.
We are looking for a talented leader to play an integral role in helping us build and grow our consumer investment fund. We have a track record of working with world-class consumer brands, and we go to work for our portfolio companies. We are looking for a partner in building a world class team and culture and in strengthening our foundation for the long term.
You will be responsible for managing the firm’s day to day operations and the team. You will manage all financial operations, investor relations and internal operations and help improve all internal processes/communication. You will work closely with key stakeholders—both internally and externally—helping us to work together more efficiently and effectively.
Who Are You?
- Experienced operator with an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset and unquenchable desire to learn and build
- Experience in financial operations
- You are comfortable managing up, down, and across, dealing with high-level stakeholders on a regular basis
- You have world-class communication skills and excel at providing concise insights and feedback tailored to your audience
- You are at your best when you are owning and iterating on something you are passionate about, not just maintaining a well-oiled machine
- As an ambitious self-starter, you thrive in unstructured environments by being unafraid to roll up your sleeves, wear multiple hats and adapt to evolving environments
- You also love being part of a tight-knit team and recognize the value of collaboration and creative thinking
What Will You Do?
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the firm and manage all non-investment roles
- Manage all financial operations of the firm
- Build our team and culture through recruiting efforts and focus on people management
- Spearhead communications with current and potential investors; keeping existing LPs well informed and leading future fundraising efforts
- Drive strategic prioritization and operational excellence through developing and implementing platforms and processes to improve our sourcing efforts, diligence review, and deal execution
- Collaborate with the operations teams of our portfolio companies to provide guidance and help solve their problems
- Seamlessly interface across our multiple offices in California and New York
What Have You Done Before?
- Ideally been a c-level operator at a private investment fund, helping to grow the team and the assets under management
- Perhaps several years of work in operational roles at a financial services company or at a venture-backed, rapidly growing start-up
- But, we’re open to all different types of backgrounds and skill-sets