AHL was founded with a passion for the people and patients of veterinary medicine. We’re all after the same goal, helping people and animals. Animal HealthLink is an RVT led company that expands traditional career paths and helps retain valuable talent in veterinary medicine. We support veterinary professionals by starting at the beginning, Triage. By redefining the traditional triage model, we allow your team to do what they do best.
As our team and company continues to scale, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join the team. Reporting to the Executive Team, this person will be responsible for creating and executing all marketing strategies for AHL with target markets and effective strategy to reach those groups.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Business Development team to help create and execute a B2B marketing strategy
- Digital marketing strategy
- Oversee the website and all content included in the website, such as forms, landing pages, and CTAs
- Make decisions for improvements and lead any required changes or associated improvement projects
- Identify and ensure an active presence online in relevant social media channels
- Regularly scheduled content creation and publication
- Ensure AHL’s technical SEO is optimized and continually improve it
- Help create and direct promotional material
- Traditional marketing materials such as business cards, pamphlets
- Conference items for booth and giveaways
- Schedule and plan conferences
- Sponsorship, materials, arrange flights and accommodations
- Support Operations department with any necessary internal documentation and media
- Accounts manager support for hospital training materials
- Develop training materials and operator support materials
- Administrative duties
What you bring:
- You have 1 - 3 years experience in a similar role and industry, ideally the veterinary industry.
- You possess a post-secondary education in the field of marketing, communications, design, or similar disciplines.
- You are natural at building rapport, communicating ideas, and getting people on board.
- You are a detail-oriented individual who is strategic and operational minded.
- You understand the environment, industry, and pain points of our clients; and how AHL can help various stakeholders.
- You navigate ambiguity with ease and can keep up with changing requirements.
- You are flexible and enjoy travelling to attend conferences.
- You possess strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- You are an adept user of Adobe Suite, MS Office & GSuite.
- Video editing skills are an asset.
- You are creative, resourceful & organized and enjoy collaborative work environments.
We are big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- Competitive salary and benefits plan.
- Hybrid working environment (mix of remote and in-office role).
- Beautiful BeltLine office, with access to building amenities like gym, cafe, dog friendly building (with off leash area).
- Collaborative and supportive environment.
- Opportunity to help develop a rapidly growing start-up and future opportunity for Equity options for the right fit.
- Flexible schedules and family oriented leadership team
At Animal HealthLink, we are dedicated to improving the veterinary industry from within. Our team of trusted veterinary professionals strive to create healthy industry level practices and advance the RVT profession. Above all else, AHL is committed to patient safety and increasing access to veterinary care. Being part of AHL means to be part of the solution and to drive positive change in veterinary medicine.
As a company, we welcome candidates from all walks of life. Animal HealthLink is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply. At AHL, we strive to be inclusive and are always open to new ideas! We are focused on skills, experience, and being the right fit.