XQ empowers digital privacy for all. Built for the future, XQ protects data no matter where it goes.
Designed to meet today’s need for a lightweight, Internet-scale data protection solution for mobile devices, IoT sensors, and data lakes, XQ is a new security architecture where all data is treated as a message. From regulated enterprises to Smart City operators, XQ provides a crypto-agile, quantum-safe data encryption, routing, and management solution. XQ uses the Zero-Trust security model and is focused on being a leader in the emerging market for highly distributed, internet-scale data protection.
We are increasing in momentum and scale; this is a unique opportunity to join a vibrant and attractive start-up. If you’re excited to join the first company to extend the Zero-Trust Architecture for data protection and the fundamental backbone and services that we believe will drive the future of safe communication, join our team!
Remote · USA or Canada | Full-time
Our activity has quickly developed over the past year, and we are now looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee and coach our software development and design team. You’ll play a pivotal role in shaping XQ’s direction by leveraging your organizational and coaching skills. You’ll be keeping our projects on track by managing timelines, solving problems and coaching design and engineering teams to success.
As Project Manager, you will:
- Develop project plans and manage the scope, delivery and timeline of ongoing and future XQ projects in collaboration with the customer plan.
- Develop and manage relationships with customers, escalate issues and steer ambiguous situations.
- Identify, track and mitigate risks for all projects and escalate to key members when necessary.
- Build trust with internal teams to weave customer feedback into projects and document the outcomes. Act as the voice of the customer internally.
- Coach the team using Agile frameworks and coordinate sprints, retros, and conduct daily standups.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to handle the backlog and new feature requests.
- Create an environment where our teams feel a sense of ownership over their work.
- Build, keep track and make sure the team is hitting our KPIs.
What you bring:
- Experience as Project Manager at a fast-moving technology company
- Experience as a Scrum master
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- You love to solve problems and can manage and solve conflict with grace
- You get things done and make informed decisions by rolling up your sleeves and digging in, even when information is imperfect.
- Bonus if you have knowledge or product experience in the cybersecurity/data privacy space
- Bonus if you are a certified scrum master
- You’re a team player and collaborative in nature.
- You’re excellent at managing your time with the ability to meet deadlines.
- You are a clear communicator and great at interacting with multiple stakeholders.
- You come to work without ego and value the opinions of others.
What You’ll Get
- Opportunity to influence and shape a growing start-up
- A fast-paced and energetic work environment with a focus on growth, development, and empowerment
- Competitive salary and perks
Due to government contracts in place at XQ, all applicants must be a citizen of the United States or Canada.