Intelocate is a Toronto-based, funded SaaS startup that helps companies and employees in multi-location environments to get work done. By providing one place for operations, communication, business analytics and insight. Intelocate provides a cloud-based technology that breaks down operational silos between organizations, departments, service providers and locations.
We are here to help navigate new ways of working in the sharing economy in collaborative and transparent environments.
Account Executive – United States of America
Remote (EST) | Full-time
Intelocate is searching for a Senior Account Executive to cover several vertical markets: Telecom, Retail, Property Management, Supermarket, Cannabis, Restaurant, and Convenience Stores. This position is home office based in the United States of America and will report to the V.P. of North America. The primary responsibilities are securing new discovery calls and demonstration of Intelocate’s operations platform that delivers task management, issue resolution, and communications for our clients. Responsible for all new business development and detailed coordination on all aspects of sales and account management while coordinating required collaboration with Intelocate’s customer success and software development teams. Must understand the concept of account ownership and the A-to-Z responsibility. This position is responsible for the number of marketing emails sent, new sales leads, appointments, demonstrations, and revenue quotas.
- Proven solution selling techniques that articulate an understanding of probing to find a customer problem or opportunity that can be satisfied with Intelocate’s SaaS Operations Platform. Present Intelocate’s value proposition and benefits for all targeted vertical markets / industries.
- Experience selling to one or more of the following vertical markets: Telecom, Retail, Property Management, Supermarket, Cannabis, and Convenience Stores related operational services or software.
- Understanding and negotiation of customer contracts and be an expert for business issues as they relate to customer agreements.
- Develop planning and forecasting needs for monthly and annual account plan.
- Develop go to market strategy and materials for channel support
- Effectively forecast periodic performance.
- Present product roadmap for customers.
- Expert level selling skills necessary for prospecting and new business development within existing and new accounts.
- Be current on telecommunications and retail industries news, opportunities, and issues and how they affect current and prospective accounts as it relates to the Intelocate portfolio of software services.
- Identify and secure new Sales Channel Partners for co-selling opportunities
- 5 to 7 years of experience in marketing and selling to one or more of the following vertical markets: Telecom, Retail, Property Management, Supermarket, Cannabis, Restaurant, and Convenience Stores. Must have a demonstrated B2B Sales background, with an intense understanding of one or more of our target vertical markets.
- Must have effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong contract negotiation and writing skills
- Collaborative approach and ability to work in a remote team environment
- Experience with CRM platforms i.e., Freshsales or Salesforce
- Knowledgeable in the competitive landscape and future trends of one or more of our targeted vertical markets / industries
- Experience with conducting sales appointments and demonstrations of software or services via video conferencing services i.e., Zoom, WebEx, or GoToMeeting
- Experience with Partnership Channel Sales is a plus
- Proven track record of sales success in selling software, operational services, retail services, or consulting services
- Must be a high energy, self-starter, and comfortable working remotely and independently
- Must travel both local and national travel to customers and prospects and to domestic and international trade shows and conferences. Estimated travel could be 50 to 75 percent based on travel restrictions.
What You’ll Get
- Opportunity to influence and shape a growing start-up
- A fast-paced and energetic work environment with a focus on growth, development, and empowerment
- Competitive salary and perks