Intelocate is a Toronto-based, funded SaaS startup that helps companies and employees in multi-location environments to get work done. By providing one place for operations, communication, business analytics, and insight, Intelocate provides a cloud-based technology that breaks down operational silos between organizations, departments, service providers, and locations.
We are here to help navigate new ways of working in the sharing economy in collaborative and transparent environments.
Technical Operations Specialist
Remote (EST) | Full-time
Intelocate is growing and we are looking for an accountable, self-directed, and enthusiastic Technical Project Manager to join our team.
Who you are
You are a self-starter and builder who can create from scratch. You are passionate about helping customers solve problems in a collaborative and transparent environment. You actively listen and demonstrate empathy, knowing how to find solutions that meet both customer and business needs. You are incredible at building engaged, trusting relationships to provide technical project planning, management, and oversight for key initiatives and implementation projects.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the CEO and working alongside our Customer Success team, you’ll act as the central point of contact for customers’ technical needs including retail operations, manufacturing, property management, and more. This role is a combination of project management and technical customer service. You are responsible for providing project planning, documentation, and management for initiatives within Intelocate and to all customers.
More about the role
- Manage projects with top-down approach oversight through entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to stands of scope, budget, and timeline
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development, documentation through implementation
- Organize business processes to onboard new customers to deliver requests from existing customers, from the moment clients showcase interest moving forward with Intelocate
- Create transparent relationships and communicate with key internal team members, providing direct customer feedback to help improve Intelocate's product and services
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions and implement efficiency improvements
- Review propped modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial change
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news as you will be integral to the sales process
- Collect and report customer feedback, analyze changing needs and collaborate with the CEO and product team on innovative ideas, product enhancements and provide process improvement recommendations that are based on best practices and industry standards.
What you'll need
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role at a fast-paced start-up
- 10+ years of management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
- Understand how API integrations work and tech stacks
- Experience in SSO set up projects
- Experience producing technical documentation and conducting business analysis
- Experience in management software integration projects and understanding of API, non-API and REST API integrations
- Manage integration projects, know and be aware of security standards and protocols for enterprise SaaS projects, have experience working on ticketing/work order management systems or task management systems
- Knowledge and experience in Retail and/or Property Management industries
- Risk Management, tracking, monitoring, planning, and subject matter expertise
- Proficient in G Suite, Jira, SaaS technology, and computer software
- Natural ability to listen, empathize, problem-solve and find creative solutions
Best if you are/have
- Flexible and adaptable; you can hand multiple priorities and projects and pivot on the fly
- Business Analyst experience
- Technical Background
- Management experience in integration projects and aware of security standards and protocols for enterprise SaaS projects
- Experience working on ticking and work order management systems
- Great organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Great knowledge and understanding of relevant IT applications
- In-depth experience with tools such as Intercom or other customer support
What you’ll get
- Opportunity to influence and shape a growing start-up
- A fast-paced and energetic work environment with a focus on growth, development, and empowerment
- Competitive salary and perks