We build Digital Training Officers for enterprises in North America, Asia, and the EU.
We are using Artificial Intelligence to create unrivalled Digital Training experiences for businesses around the world. Unlike other AI companies, our digital workers deliver compelling and memorable learning experiences. We lower enterprise training costs while providing consistently world-class training.
We’re a startup based in Vancouver, Canada, having graduated from Founder Institute Western Canada. We’re just getting started and have a lot in the pipeline! Are you interested in building the next generation of Digital Training Officers? Join our team!
Remote | North America
As a Content Writer, you will work closely with our founder to solve our instructional design challenges. You will guide the online course design process from beginning to end and be involved in all aspects of course design, delivering captivating, education-ready material. This is a remote position, so you must be comfortable managing the course design process using remote-friendly methods.
We are looking for writers who can design online courses and work with industry specialists to uncover the best ways to teach subjects, chapter by chapter. We’re looking forward to growing the team with someone who can bring fresh, creative ideas to help build the most innovative training platform around. If you have a portfolio full of examples of your published work, then we’d love to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Design and map out compelling, learner-centric and scalable online course work, content, and tools across our existing and future client programs
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and critical stakeholders on creating content that is relevant, digestible, and retainable
- Develop creative online learning content and resources, including audio, video, articles, slide decks and documents (using Canva and G Suite)
- Write word-for-word scripts for our Digital Humans as they need to be told exactly what to say
- Work with a Virtual Assistant for research, list creation and limited admin support
- Work with Video Production contractors to ensure they have all necessary files to support their work
- Manage final content within our Learning Management system
What you’ll need:
- Practical experience creating educational content for a variety of industries
- Impeccable writing skills and able to adapt to various style guides based on the needs of each training program requirement
- A balance between acute attention to detail with the flexibility and adaptability to work within a startup environment
- Familiarity with learning theories, models, and flow charts and a focus on learner-centric design
- Experience designing in Canva or equivalent digital design skills
- Bonus skill: video editing skills or using programs such as Davinci Resolve