Join the technology industry by starting a career at TBI! Our organization is built for growth. Growing partnerships. Growing technology. And most importantly, growing careers. We foster an environment where those new to the industry have access to industry leaders, channel insights and resources for career-pathing.
TBI is the nation’s leading third-party technology distributor. Since 1991, it has assisted Systems Integrators, VARs, MSPs, IT consultants, developers, software distributors and more in advising and sourcing the right technology solutions. TBI serves as a partner’s advocate, ensuring the proper provisioning of cloud, Internet, data, mobility, voice, and managed services from best-in-class service providers to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes.
Through training and marketing programs focused on the benefits of technology to the business, TBI empowers its partners to be the foremost authority to advise and source all of their clients’ technology needs. With the largest back-office in the industry, TBI partners are fully supported by pre- and post-sales operations, project managers, and solutions engineers certified in the latest industry-leading technologies.
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for generating and qualifying leads on behalf of some of the nation’s largest telecom providers by sourcing quality leads via cold calling, generating proposals, and correspondence to web inquiries. He/she will introduce potential partners to our account management team while remaining part of the sales cycle as support. This is a fully remote role and the employee will work from their home office.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Places outbound prospecting calls to potential customers (up to 300 calls per day).
- Generates accurate proposals based on customer needs using Excel/Word/PDF.
- Collaborates details and information to assigned Account Manager
- Multi-tasking between various PC programs, carrier tools, and phone calls.
- Entering correct customer data into NetSuite/CRM
- Generates leads by explaining the benefits of the proposed pricing as well as the value of the telecom carrier.
- Sells customers on features and benefits of services.
- Provides kind and courteous service to customers.
- Applies a professional and positive image and attitude towards all assigned tasks.
- Performs with a high level of focus, organization, and competitiveness.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and selling practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required
- Demonstrated basic computer proficiency including Word and Excel
- 1-2 years of Sales Experience, preferably lead generation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to easily adapt to changes
- Ideal candidate will demonstrate an energetic and “Can-Do” attitude
- Thrives in a competitive environment
This position pays $14.00/hr and has an uncapped commission structure.
What’s In It For You: Team TBI Health & Wellness Benefits
- Shared-Cost Health Insurance Plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Shared-Cost Dental Insurance
- Shared-Cost Vision Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- TBI Fit Wellness Program
Additional Team TBI Benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Extensive growth opportunities
- Generous PTO and paid holidays for full time employees
- Volunteer time and Maternity & Paternity leave after one year of service
- Paid Military leave after one year of service
- Extra cash opportunities through company points program
- Company social events, onsite lunches, monthly breakfasts and teambuilding events
Candidates for all positions with TBI must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for any positions with TBI.
TBI is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.