Taxibeat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Taxibeat started its life, 6 years ago in Europe and 3 years ago expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. Because of its great success, it was recently acquired by Daimler A.G and will soon be setting foot across South America.
Taxibeat's vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
How are we going to achieve that?
By constantly growing our world class engineering team and developing projects such as car-pooling, automated and surge pricing. Sounds exciting enough? Find out more about this role below and let's transform the future of urban mobility together.
About the role
We are looking to hire a talented senior UI/UX Designer, passionate about designing beautiful, yet simple and intuitive user interfaces for our customers.
The ideal candidate has a keen eye for what works visually and solid UX skills with experience building real products for the web, mobile web and apps.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Own all sides of design from concept to production: storyboards, user flows, mockups, prototypes, and pixel perfect assets
- Conduct user studies and usability tests
- Work closely with developers to see design through to implementation
- Work as Design Lead on projects within the company
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes, designers, project managers, product strategists, developers and marketeers.
- Stay on top of new technology and trends in mobile UI/UX designs
What you'll need to have:
- A diverse portfolio demonstrating excellent use of typography, colour, imagery, and graphic elements
- Full knowledge of Sketch, Framer and Principle and good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of front end markup: HTML/CSS/jQuery/other
- Information design skills
- Strong knowledge of interaction design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web/mobile/social products
- Team player with a great attitude and love for mobile apps
- Detail – oriented and highly developed organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full time salary.
- Private Health insurance
- Monthly Taxibeat credits, aka free rides.
- Access to processes and tools that will develop your professional skills and will help you grow
- Breakfast, treats, happy hours and more.
- A great workplace with A-level professionals and culture that is constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Taxibeat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.