Taxibeat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride with one of our cars, in just a few minutes.
We do that by leveraging our vast amounts of data to make our cities more efficient. Every day we process hundreds of thousands of mobile transactions with both drivers and passengers. Significant growth and expansion of our transaction base across different countries, puts us in unique position to face new and interesting situations that many companies have never seen before.
About the role
We are looking to hire a talented senior UI/UX Designer, passionate about designing beautiful, yet simple and intuitive user interfaces for our customers.
The ideal candidate has a keen eye for what works visually and solid UX skills with experience building real products for the web, mobile web and apps.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Own all sides of design from concept to production: storyboards, user flows, mock-ups, prototypes, and pixel perfect assets
- Conduct user studies and usability tests
- Work closely with developers to see design through to implementation
- Work as Design Lead on projects within the company
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes, designers, project managers, product strategists, developers and marketeers.
- Stay on top of new technology and trends in mobile UI/UX designs
What you'll need to have:
- A diverse portfolio demonstrating excellent use of typography, colour, imagery, and graphic elements
- Full knowledge of Sketch, Pixate and Principle and good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of front end markup: HTML/CSS/jQuery/other
- Information design skills
- Strong knowledge of interaction design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web/mobile/social products
- Team player with a great attitude and love for mobile apps
- Detail – oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full time salary.
- Private Health insurance
- Monthly Taxibeat credits, aka free rides.
- Access to processes and tools that will develop your professional skills and will help you grow
- Breakfast, treats, happy hours and more.
- A great workplace with A-level professionals and culture that is constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Taxibeat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.