Taxibeat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. We do that by leveraging our vast amounts of data to make our cities more efficient.
Every day we process hundreds of thousands of mobile transactions with both drivers and passengers. Significant growth and expansion of our transaction base across different countries, puts us in unique position to experience new and interesting situations that many companies have never seen before. We face these challenges by using agile methodologies, top line tools and of course always working with the best of teams.
Are you a talented iOS Engineer who has a deep understanding of the iOS mobile device, with excellent problem solving skills and loves technical challenges? If yes, then jump into our Taxibeat team and build with us an amazing product of international reach!
Our iOS team has recently been working on some great features that are significantly improving the way people interact with our app and move in the city, and we’re ready to deploy a number of very cool new services to expand our footprint in the market.
What will you have to do day in day out:
- Be involved with a variety of projects to extend and enhance our iOS Taxibeat applications.
- Participate in the entire app development life cycle from project and feature setup to app store deployment.
- Identify and solve complex technical issues as they arise.
- Building new features to create an experience nothing short of magical.
- Use the latest technologies and frameworks.
What you'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science is preferred.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- At least 2 year of native iOS app development experience.
- Strong development skills in Objective-C, Swift and good general programming and algorithm skills.
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency and ownership in your work.
- Proven ability to build, launch and iterate on apps under pressure.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Memory management understanding
- Experience in version control (Git preferable).
- Hands on experience with location based apps
- Published apps in the App Store
- Familiarity with XCTest
- Knowledge of iOS API design guidelines
What you'll get:
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on a Company’s group program.
- Taxibeat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, happy hours, top line tools, Spanish lessons
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that gives engineers large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Taxibeat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.