Taxibeat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Taxibeat started its life, 6 years ago in Europe and 3 years ago expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. Because of its great success, it was recently acquired by Daimler A.G and will soon be setting foot across South America.
Taxibeat's vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
How are we going to achieve that?
By constantly growing our world class engineering team and developing projects such as car-pooling, automated and surge pricing. Sounds exciting enough? Find out more about this role below and let's transform the future of urban mobility together.
About the role
Our engineering teams have recently been working on some great features that are significantly improving the way people interact with our app and move in the city, and we’re ready to deploy a number of very cool new services to expand our footprint in the market.
Are you a talented Scrum Master who has a deep understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies, with excellent communication skills? If yes, then jump into our Taxibeat team and build with us an amazing product of international reach!
What will you have to do day in day out:
- The day to day running of an agile software delivery team (4-7 people)
- Help the team leverage coordination and cooperation internally and with other teams
- Help the team apply agile practices and continuous improvement within different areas
- Support the team with their self-organization in order to eliminate impediments
- Work closely with Product Owners in order to carry out successful planning and grooming sessions
- Work closely with other Scrum Masters from different teams as well as individual team members from different departments (e.g. marketing, business intelligence) in order to synchronise and remove impediments
- Facilitate group sessions such as plannings, retrospectives, and conflict resolution
- Foster an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement
What you'll need to have:
- Experience working in and with Agile teams as a Scrum Master
- A deep understanding of the various concepts of different Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean
- Experience applying techniques and practices from multiple agile approaches depending on teams’ needs
- Facilitation experience, with ability to manage and resolve conflict
- Working knowledge of web/mobile technologies and the characteristics of high performing and available systems
- A deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching
- A deep care about learning new things and applying them in a practical way
- University degree or apprenticeship with IT background
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on a Company’s group program.
- Taxibeat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, happy hours, top line tools, Spanish lessons
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that provides autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Taxibeat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.