Taxibeat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. We do that by leveraging our vast amounts of data to make our cities more efficient.
Every day we process hundreds of thousands of mobile transactions with both drivers and passengers. Significant growth and expansion of our transaction base across different countries, puts us in unique position to face new and interesting situations that many companies have never seen before.
We tend to think that Taxibeat is a hub for a’ players. Having the best in our team was always a challenge and a tough way to go. We don’t settle for quality, we love working with people whose domain is their passion and we always want to get better. Our product driven engineering culture is the core for all Taxibeaters who share their passion for innovation, technology and the eagerness to make things happen fast and in the best possible way.
You will be responsible for maintaining and evolving this spark. You will identify and connect top-notch engineers scaling up our team in the most efficient way.
What will you have to do day in day out:
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/IT Communities/colleges etc
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
What you'll need to have:
- 2 years of experience in IT recruitment.
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Basic understanding of software & web development platforms and ability to qualify the technological profile of the candidate during the first interview (more in depth technical interviews will be done by your colleagues from the technical teams)
- Ability to understand people, conduct different types of interviews and evaluate candidates based on their current performance and potential
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, references check, etc)
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Great organisational and decision-making skills
- Passion for candidate experience and the overall process of finding a new opportunity.
- Strong command of data and analytics; uses data to influence change.
What you'll get:
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on a Company’s group program.
- Taxibeat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, happy hours, top line tools, Spanish lessons
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Taxibeat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.