Founded in 2018 by CPAs, tax attorneys, and software developers, TaxBit is creating an entirely new category to enable widespread compliant adoption of digital assets for the global economy. TaxBit’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines and automates customers’ tax reporting and accounting activities for digital assets.
Trusted by leading crypto, tech, and traditional enterprises, Big 4 accounting firms, and government agencies (including the IRS), TaxBit solves compliance challenges at scale amidst an ever-evolving regulatory landscape. TaxBit is backed by leading Silicon Valley VCs with teams located in New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and Washington, D.C.
Opportunity for Impact
TaxBit is seeking a dynamic Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our enterprise marketing team. If you get excited about working with a dynamic team of engineers and SMEs who GSD, the opportunity to have significant ownership of a role while balancing right brain / left brain, a mix of creative thinking, and tactical execution, then this is your dream job.
The perfect candidate will have broad experience across all areas of product marketing, including Sales enablement, product positioning & branding, product launch & in-app marketing, and content development (project management).
If you love creating and executing end-to-end marketing strategies in collaboration with an industry-leading team of experts modernizing the tax and accounting compliance space, please apply below.
Role and Responsibilities
- You are the voice of the product and own the GTM strategy end-to-end for an Enterprise SaaS product
- You are the subject matter expert. You drive teardowns of competitors, Illustrate TaxBit's positioning in the current market, develop user personas in partnership with Sales
- Develop robust user personas leveraging our SME, Sales, and Partnership teams
- Serve as voice of product on outbound activities (sales calls, webinars, marketing engagements)
- Embed with core engineering and product teams to maintain the pulse of product development
- Collaborate with Product, Growth Marketing, Engineering, and Operations teams to build a world-class, lead-to-cash process
- Build marketing campaigns, including internal and external content, to drive awareness and adoption from global commercial customers
- Collaborate with product to deliver internal roadmap updates & external release notes
- Work with agencies and vendors to create and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that optimizes the customer journey and funnel conversion for commercial customers
- Tenacious self-starter with a passion for develop branding and own product messaging for the market
- Able to multi-task and execute efficiently in a fast-moving environment i.e., you love to roll up your sleeves and GSD
- Embrace autonomy in defining the product strategy and GTM plan to exceed pipeline and revenue goals
- Take ownership of your product, generate internal support for strategy and budget approval, think critically, and work collaboratively across all teams and areas of the business
- Ability to assess business problems, collect data from key stakeholders, and formulate the numbers into a comprehensive strategy that breaks down barriers and drives resolution
- 6+ years of relevant product marketing experience—ideally in a commercial SaaS environment
- Extensive track record of launching SaaS products, executing sales enablement across GTM strategies, and outperforming the competition
- Experience working with industry-leading CRM, Marketing Ops, email marketing software, and other MarTech solutions
- Ability to create pricing and packaging proposals that will help TaxBit drive rapid revenue growth through a deep understanding of the market, buyer, user, and competition
- Ability to craft original content that resonates with the target audience to help inform and drive a purchase decision
- Experience managing large marketing budgets to execute global marketing campaigns, incentive programs, and events
- Affinity for building and delivering sales presentations for internal sales enablement, customer webinars, and in-person events and tradeshows
- Flexibility and agility in changing project and product priorities to meet market needs
- Experience working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
The base salary range for this role is $119,551 - $212,061. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, and benefits. Actual compensation will vary depending on various job-related factors, including, but not limited to location, experience, level, and job qualifications.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive cash compensation (based on experience)
- Equity (RSUs)
- Competitive benefits package
- A modern 401(k) plan that includes access to crypto, financial wellness benefits, low fees and more
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Monday team lunches, snacks and drinks
- Discretionary Time Off - enjoy the flexibility to rest, refuel, and recharge
- Paid parental leave to bond with your child
- Fertility Benefit
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
TaxBit in the News
Forbes America's Best Startup Employers
Deloitte Top 10 Fast 500 Award
Forbes FinTech 50
Recent Product Announcements
TaxBit Announces AI Enabled Rules Engine for Crypto Accounting
TaxBit Launches DAC7 Compliance Solution for Digital Marketplaces
TaxBit Introduces The First Enterprise-Grade Legal Entity Support Solution for Digital Assets
TaxBit Launches Innovative CESOP Reporting Solution for Digital Assets
TB Thought-Leadership Pieces
Fortune - Future of Finance
NASDAQ - How Regulation and Technology Are Bridging the Gap Between Tradfi and Crypto
Future of Finance Roundtable Event (Video)
Coindesk - The Tax Implications of Sam Bankman-Fried’s Conviction
Fox Business - AI tools streamlining accounting workflows and opening capacity for innovation
Bloomberg Tax - Is Anyone Paying State Taxes on Bitcoin and NFTs? (Podcast)
Alliance/ Partner Announcements
IRS Taps TaxBit to Audit Bulk Crypto Transactions
EY to Collaborate With TaxBit on Digital Asset Tax Reporting
TaxBit and KPMG LLP Announce Alliance to Assist Digital Asset Companies Amid Market and Regulatory Uncertainty
Deloitte and TaxBit Form Alliance to Meet Exponential Market Demand for Digital Asset
- By submitting an application for this role, you certify that the information contained in the application is correct to the best of your knowledge. You understand that to falsify information is grounds for refusing to hire you, or for discharge should you be hired.
- Employment with the Company is at will unless otherwise stated in a written agreement signed by the CEO of the Company. This means that either the Company or the employee can terminate the employment at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.