Founded in 2018 by CPAs, tax attorneys, and software developers, TaxBit is establishing an entirely new category of business to enable widespread adoption of cryptocurrency and other digital assets.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting and accounting experience for the digital asset class. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading crypto and traditional financial enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve compliance challenges at scale amid an ever-evolving regulatory landscape. TaxBit investors include Haun Ventures, IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in New York City, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
The Corporate Engineer is integral to the growing technology and security organizations at TaxBit. The role will build, support, and maintain the IT landscape of TaxBit’s offices. The Corp. Engineer will focus on the secure and successful deployment of IT endpoints, on-premise network equipment, office printers, and application and SaaS licenses.
The role will support TaxBit team members, on-site and remotely, and is responsible for the overall life cycle of TaxBit endpoints.
- Help maintain TaxBit’s Okta instance
- Support team member laptops and other devices; this includes software installation, configuration, and maintenance, and may also include minor hardware installation and repair
- Assist team members with all IT problems and issues
- Provide basic IT training and support to new and existing team members
- Troubleshoot and resolve on-premise network issues with the infrastructure team
- Document, track, and follow up on service tickets and their resolution through the ticketing management system
- Gather control evidence to support audits for the Risk and Compliance team, or digital forensics needs for the Security Operations team
- Assist in other initiatives as necessary
- High school Diploma or equivalent—Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Overall 4+ years of experience in a Help Desk technical support role
- 2+ years managing an IT Support or Help Desk team
- Experience with desktop support on Apple and Windows devices
- Proven experience installing, configuring, and supporting software applications
- Experience managing application licenses and renewals
- Established expert in Google Workspace and Google Meet Devices
- Experience with Okta Workforce Identity
- Experience supporting Apple devices
- Familiar with UEM solutions, Kandji, Jamf, ManageEngine, etc.
- Knows how to install and maintain remote meeting equipment and software
- Can build and grow an asset management program
The base salary range for this role is $58,000-$121,000.
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- A robust offering of health, dental, and vision benefits with certain plans eligible for 100% premium coverage
- An investment in your mental wellbeing with free access to Headspace as well as company-wide mental health days/weeks
- A modern 401(k) plan that includes access to crypto, financial wellness benefits, low fees, and more
- Unlimited Time Off - enjoy the flexibility to take time away to rest, refuel, and recharge whenever needed and without worry
- Paid parental leave to bond with your new child
- Inclusive activities such as rock climbing, trivia/game nights, monthly mingles, and more!
- Company-provided Friday Lunches and unlimited snacks/drinks
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed