TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
As a Solution Architect, you’ll work within the TaxBit Solution Engineering team, in close partnership with Sales and Implementation teams, to lead all technical scoping on qualified sales deals later in the sales process.
You’ll design technical solutions and integrations with the goal of identifying clear deliverables, estimating implementation timelines and producing accurate SOWs for enterprise customers. You’ll present technical best practices to prospective customers and serve as a thought partner during pre-sales while you help close large Enterprise deals.
You’ll coordinate with Delivery, Subject Matter Expert (SME), Engineering, and Product teams to capture cross-functional feedback.
- Serve as a thought partner to our account executives, solution engineers, and enterprise customers on TaxBit’s solutions, services, and data architecture
- Lead technical discovery and scoping conversations to document customer needs, use cases, and source systems
- Scope and quote implementation services as well as document and design customizations with engineering services if out of the box products don’t meet customer needs
- Coordinate with Delivery, SME, Engineering and Product teams to capture feedback on solution design and confirm high-level timelines
- Build rapport and establish credibility with client stakeholders, including business, IT, and executive personas
- Consult, advise, and answer complex questions on TaxBit’s Enterprise APIs
- Systematically share feedback from sales conversations with our Product and Engineering teams
- Drive a great customer experience by ensuring a smooth handoff from pre-sales to post-sales
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in solution architecture, technical sales, and/or professional services
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, other technical field, or equivalent experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to understand/document customer requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical stakeholders
- Collaborative team work skills including partnering with Engineering and Product teams
- Growth mindset and ability to wear different hats as the needs of the business continue to evolve
- Familiarity with SaaS and Cloud architecture
- Previous experience with REST API-based and/or other highly technical products
- Strong history designing statements of work
- Bonus: Knowledge/expertise in crypto and/or tax and accounting
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Insurance Package; Dental, Medical, Vision coverage with certain plans eligible for 100% medical premium coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Friday team lunches
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Affordable and Optional Short & Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days remote
- Autonomous and flexible work
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.