TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Product Designer at TaxBit, you should be passionate about building high quality web and mobile experiences on a fast paced and growing team. You are comfortable owning the underlying design system in addition to working on workflows and specific pages/modules. You enjoy working side-by-side with product managers and engineers on a daily basis. You own conducting user research and testing. You feel ownership of the product’s NPS score and rigorously track consumer expectations to ensure customers have a seamless experience on all devices.
The ideal Product Designer candidate is someone who is energized by solving a real customer need and delighting them with engaging experiences. They are passionate about elegant solutions and find ways to work toward them balancing priorities and schedules. They present ideas clearly and partner with product management and engineering early in the process to make the team successful.
- Build wireframes and visual designs for new product ideas and scopes.
- Conduct user research and testing early in the product development process.
- Leverage customer feedback, user session recordings, and product insights to drive UX improvements.
- Help build a collaborative product development process with product management and engineering.
- Partner with engineering to develop a reusable design system that works across the application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design (visual, graphic, interaction), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in UX design.
- 2+ years working on Consumer digital products (web or mobile).
- Mindset of customer empathy and team success.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience in finance, accounting, tax, or crypto industry.
- Consumer/Enterprise SaaS experience.
- Experience implementing design systems.
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Investment in your physical and mental well-being with a robust offering of health, dental, and vision benefits with certain plans eligible for 100% premium coverage
- A modern 401(k) plan that includes access to crypto, financial wellness benefits, low fees, and more
- Unlimited PTO - take time away to rest, refuel, and recharge
- Paid parental leave to bond with your new child
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
TaxBit requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon TaxBit's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with TaxBit, as applicable.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.