Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam, and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Marketing to join our growing team. In this role, you will have a broad range of responsibilities and autonomy, with high visibility working cross-functionally with stakeholders in sales, client services, product, and marketing. The right candidate is both a tactician and strategist and can execute and prioritize for both the short and long-term with exceptional attention to detail. You’ve mastered the “standard” channels of B2B marketing, but are eager to flex your creative muscles and test out-of-the-box ideas.
- Lead all planning, logistics, vendor selection, and direction of virtual and in-person events
- Develop content used to tell our story and demonstrate client success through earned and sponsored thought leadership presentations at industry conferences
- Build a portfolio of best-in-class case studies for internal and external use
- Maintain brand standards and key differentiation points are highlighted in sales and client-facing materials, including RFP’s and campaign reviews
- Own all aspects of video production; vendor selection, project management, and information collected from subject matter experts
- Help develop operating procedures and best practices for using marketing automation
- Ensure projects are prioritized and on budget
- Self starter. You are proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, and are eager to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
- Passionate about advertising technology. You enjoy knowing the latest trends and understanding how it impacts our business
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights, and pair that with creative marketing tactics
- A storyteller. You are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player. You work cross-functionally with other members of the marketing team and other departments
- Experienced generalist. You have 5+ years of direct experience with several marketing channels and have managed budgets and vendors
- Educated and trained. 4 year college degree (MBA a plus) and have voluntarily taken relevant courses and certifications in marketing to keep learning
- Competitive salary (the range is $170,000 to $200,000)
- Equity compensation
- 100% health insurance premium coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches at the office
- Team building events
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.