Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the second consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
As a data and analytics adtech company, Tatari relies on a wide, heterogeneous and ever evolving set of data sources, upon which our data scientists build predictive models for television buying and analytics and our clients make critical spend decisions to maximize advertising spend ROI.
As a Senior Data Infrastructure, you will help level up Tatari’s data platform by designing, building and scaling the infrastructure which powers all of our data engineering, data science and analytics efforts. You will be responsible for laying down industry standard infrastructure practices and solutions, bringing in new technologies when necessary and doubling down efforts to scale current data infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have strong infrastructure and data engineering skills, a proven track record of successfully building and scaling data infrastructure leveraged by growing companies as well as the ability to evangelize and drive new infrastructure adoption.
Your skills and experience:
- 5+ years of dedicated data engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience working with cloud based infrastructure. We use AWS here.
- Strong programming skills in Python or a similar language
- Strong experience deploying and managing open source frameworks such as Airflow, Kafka, Spark, Flink, etc.
- Strong experience scaling and managing database deployments
- Experience with security, controls and access management for data
- Experience with auto scaling, CDNs, DNS, load balancers, multi region and multi tenant topologies, proxy servers, and WAFs
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- 100% insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches (when it’s safe!)
- Team building events (in person when it’s safe, virtual otherwise)
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.