Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager for the Core Measurement team, which is responsible for designing, building, and deploying foundational data services, platforms, and systems for measurement teams.
The impact you will have:
- Technical leadership. Own the technical output of the core measurement product team. Ensure high technical standards by instituting processes (architecture reviews, testing) and culture (engineering excellence). Review and drive the long-term technical direction of Tatari’s measurement products. The core measurement team is responsible for building highly scalable data architecture and strong technical acumen is needed to be successful in this role.
- Management. Directly manage diverse (data and backend) engineers. Provide feedback and guide promotions and leveling process.
- Planning. Work to the scope and plan key deliverables. Work with engineering managers and ICs to ensure project planning of key initiatives.
- Cross-functional execution. Coordinate within the organization alongside PM, marketing, support, and sales to ensure delivery of key initiatives. Influence product strategy alongside the PM team.
- Hiring. Recruit and hire strong data and backend engineers in a competitive hiring climate.
What we look for:
- Solid understanding of a modern data stack (Kafka, Spark, Airflow, lakehouse architectures, real-time databases, dbt, etc.) and cloud data-warehouses such as RedShift, and Snowflake
- Solid understanding of data observability patterns, experience in defining and measuring Data SLAs
- Experience devising efficient processes that increase velocity and quality
- Managed teams that build and operate high-volume distributed systems, data platforms, and data SLAs
- Success hiring and developing high caliber talent
- Ability to collaborate effectively across departments to work towards a common goal (Product Management, Data Science, Measurement, and Client Services)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation
- 100% coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches (when it’s safe!)
- Team building events (when it’s safe!)
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.