Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size..
As a Senior Product Manager, you will help transform Tatari’s data platform in collecting advertising data from various sources, unifying and transforming it to be ready for campaign targeting, billing, optimization, and performance reporting as well as ensuring that our data science team has access to the right data for all R&D efforts. The ideal candidate will have strong data infrastructure and data architecture skills, a proven track record of working with engineering counterparts to drive strategy and initiatives that help scale data & analytics offerings, strong operational skills to drive efficiency and speed, project management leadership, and a vision for how data engineering can proactively improve companies. This candidate also understands and has managed the full lifecycle of data – knowing how to build systems to manage timely delivery of data from ingestion to landing on a business user’s screen, all while masterfully juggling a growing volume and number of sources for datasets.
- Proactively drive the vision for data products development across multiple business verticals, and define a roadmap and execute on a plan to achieve that vision.
- Acquiring, transforming, managing and ensuring timely access to business critical data.
- Deeply understand the needs and use cases for all of your customers whether they are self-managed advertisers accessing data and reporting, the internal R & D data science teams using data to create cutting edge predictive models, or other product managers responsible for data visualization and presentation.
- Develop and prioritize detailed requirements in the form of high-level epics for each roadmap initiative, as well as detailed user stories for developing different components of the data processing ecosystem.
- Collaborate with engineering partners on the design, building, and launching of new data models, data pipelines, and data products in production with large scale, complicated datasets.
- Define appropriate SLAs and data accuracy metrics and monitoring and drive corresponding data quality initiatives.
- Own, monitor and optimize costs related to data processing and storage.
- Create and maintain appropriate levels of documentation and cross-team. communications.
- Lead data quality and governance standards in collaboration with all internal partners.
- The usual product management skills: customer needs obsessed, Agile-fluent, black-belt user story and solution creation, strong communicator with excellent people skills, highly organized and detail-oriented, passionate about tools and automation.
- Demonstrated success presenting complex data concepts and business cases to senior leadership in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action.
- Familiarity with these technologies: Python, AWS ecosystem (Redshift, RDS, EKS, etc.), GraphQL, Spark, Delta Lake, JupyterHub, Kafka, streaming frameworks such as Beam and Spark Streaming.
- Experience in a startup, early stage, or entrepreneurial culture a plus
- Ad Technology experience also a plus
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- 100% insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches (when it’s safe!)
- Team building events (in person when it’s safe, virtual otherwise)
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.